Art in Autumn 2014 is Saturday, September 20, 2014. This festival was established in 2007 by a committed group of business owners who are deeply rooted in the Art and Craft fair business. Each year the Weaverville community comes together and hosts a street festival which is widely anticipated and supported by the greater Asheville community. A top notch group of volunteers is ready to assist artists with booth set-up, booth relief and breakdown.
Apply online via Zapplication: https://www.zapplication.org/event-info-public.php?fair_id=3282
Download a paper application: www.artinautumn.com/ArtinAutumnApp.pdf
Application fee: $25.
If invited to this show, booth fee is $125.
Best of Show - $1,000
Second Place - $500
Third Place - $250
4 honorable mentions at $50 each.
An esteemed judge from the Asheville area art and craft community is selected by the Art in Autumn committee each year to judge the booths on the day of the show.
At a glance:
- This festival is presented by the Weaverville Business Association. Money generated by this festival is used for awards, advertising and promotion of this event.
- Festival is widely promoted regionally with new graphics each year.
- Advertising includes billboards, public radio, and widely distributed print media.
- Free lunches are provided for exhibitors by a local church.
- Festival is run by show veterans who are well acquainted with the process of exhibiting at art and craft fairs.
- A team of volunteers are on site to help artists unload and set up booths for easy unloading, set-up and breakdown. It is important to us that your experience is as stress-free as possible!
- Active facebook and social media postings with artist profiles leading up to the show each week prior to the show, once jurying is complete.