Posted on July 25, 2016
We need business owners like YOU!
The Weaverville Business Association is an active group of civic minded business owners creating a thriving economic community in Weaverville and providing numerous benefits to it’s members.
Formed in 2004, the Weaverville Business Association is a local, non-profit merchants association. The WBA supports our vibrant community by promoting Weaverville as a destination where businesses thrive in harmony with the community. The association creates and sponsors events such as Art in Autumn, Enchanted Animal Affaire, and the Candlelight Christmas Stroll. The WBA ensures local businesses have a voice in local matters by building strong relationships with the Town government.
The Weaverville Business Association provides many benefits to its members:
- Inclusion in our website which is in a top position in most search engines and receives about 2500 hits per month.
- A searchable business webpage like this one as a part of our website, complete with slider, location map and blog.
- Inclusion in our brochure distributed to over 102 locations in the greater Asheville Area.
- Social Media support for Member Businesses through our Facebook and twitter accounts with 800 followers and growing.
- Networking opportunities with other local business owners.
- The WBA builds a strong community character through events that bring visitors to Weaverville.
- Quarterly happy hour meetings for networking with other WBA members.
- Cooperative advertising opportunities that reduce rates for our membership. The most prominent of which is in the widely distributed book A Look At Asheville which has Weaverville as the only featured municipality (other than Asheville) and is distributed to over 6,000 hotel rooms.
- Members receive a discount on affiliate memberships to the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce.
You can JOIN HERE ONLINE!